New scientific research – 2022
Dear colleagues and young scientists!
Portal of scientific conferences kazconf.com holds an international scientific conference on the topic «New scientific research – 2022». We invite all master's, PhD-students and young scientists to take part in the conference.
The conference venue: Turkistan city, Kazakhstan.
Date of the conference: 22-23 February 2022.
Acceptance of articles (inclusive): until February 21, 2022.
Publishing the electronic version of the collection on the portal: March 03, 2022.
Official languages of the conference: Kazakh, Russian, Turkish and English.
Form of the conference: distantly (online).
The conference will include the following sections:
Field of Humanities:
- International relations;
- Turkology and Oriental studies;
- History, archaeology and Ethnology;
- Philology and literary studies;
- Foreign Philology and translation studies;
- Religious studies and theology;
- Philosophy and cultural studies.
Field of pedagogy and education:
- Pedagogy and psychology;
- Social pedagogy and self-knowledge;
- Preschool education and upbringing;
- Pedagogy and methods of primary education;
- Vocational training;
- Physical culture and sports;
- Fine arts and drawing;
- Musical education.
Law enforcement, military and security:
- Law and law enforcement;
- International law;
- Customs matter;
- Fire safety;
- Information security system.
Branches of natural Sciences:
- Mathematics and computer science;
- Physics and nuclear physics;
- Geography and hydrology.
Social Sciences and Economics:
- Political science;
- Journalism and publishing;
- The economy and the world economy;
- Marketing and management;
- Finance, accounting and audit;
- State and local government;
- Public relations and PR;
- Archive management and documentation management.
Branches of art criticism:
- Musicology and traditional music arts;
- Arts and crafts and design;
- Painting, drawing and sculpture;
- Museums and monument protection;
- Art criticism;
- Directing and acting;
- Conducting, scenography and composition;
- Camera skills;
- Variety and performing arts.
- Social work;
- Cultural and leisure work;
- Restaurant and hotel business;
- Logistics, organization of transportation, traffic and operation of transport;
- Land management and cadastre.
Technical Sciences and technologies of the industry:
- Automation and management;
- Information system;
- Computer equipment and software;
- Mathematical and computer modeling;
- Geology and exploration of mineral deposits;
- Geodesy and cartography;
- Transport, transport equipment and technologies;
- Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications;
- Chemical technology of inorganic and organic substances;
- Applied physics;
- Construction and production of building materials, products and structures;
- Life safety and environmental protection;
- Metrology, standardization and certification;
- Space technology and technology;
- Engineering systems and networks.
- Technology of production of animal products;
- Water resources and water use;
- Agricultural machinery and technology;
- Soil science and agro chemistry;
- Land improvement, restoration and protection of land;
- Plant protection and quarantine;
- Hunting and hunting facilities;
- Fisheries and industrial fishing;
- Forest resources and forestry;
- Fruit and vegetable growing;
- Energy supply for agriculture.
Requirements for the participants:
Materials should provide a clear concept on the character, content and results of the conducted work by the author. The author is responsible for the content of the article and mistakes.
Participants of the conference must register on the portal kazconf.com and send an electronic version of the report. The conference is held on a paid basis.
Participants will be awarded certificates. All articles published in the conference proceedings will be posted electronically on the kazconf.com portal.
- Read the rules for registration of materials
- Read the payment terms
- Download the conference information letter
Address of the Steering committee:
«Bilim Innovations Group» Research center
Phone number: +7707-4929322
Sincerely, ORGANIZING COMMITTEE